Shima & Co. K.K. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") recognizes the importance of handling the personal information of customers who use our services, and uses personal information appropriately. We believe that protection is our social responsibility.
1. We will comply with laws and regulations, national guidelines and other norms regarding the protection of personal information.
2. When collecting, using, and providing personal information, we will strictly manage it.
3. We will thoroughly prevent and correct unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information.
4. We will handle the personal information we obtain within the scope of the purpose of use set forth in our personal information protection policy, and will establish and implement confirmation procedures to ensure that it is not used outside the scope of the purpose of use.
5. We will sincerely respond to inquiries and requests for disclosure of personal information from customers. 6. We will continuously improve the management system and mechanism for personal information protection.
Definition of personal information
We establish a personal information protection policy. This personal information protection policy establishes the policy for the use and management of personal information when the company operates this website and other business activities. In order for our company to use our services with peace of mind, we believe that it is most important to comply with laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information and to ensure proper collection, use, and management of personal information within the company.
1. Definition of personal information
Personal information is information about an individual, and refers to information that can identify a specific individual, such as name, date of birth, gender, telephone number, e-mail address, occupation, place of work, etc.
2. Collection and use of personal information
We will collect and use personal information only within the scope for the following purposes. The collection and use of personal information by the Company is based on the voluntary provision of the customer, and when the customer provides the personal information, the customer consents to the use of the personal information in accordance with this policy.
- Necessary work to deliver ordered products
- Provision of information deemed useful and necessary to customers, such as information on new products
- Inquiries and confirmations from our company that are necessary for business execution, and collection of opinions for service improvement
- Responding to various inquiries
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not disclose or provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the individual, unless it is based on law or other justifiable reason.
4. Supervision of subcontractors
The Company may provide some of the personal information to external contractors in order to carry out business such as providing products and services to customers. In that case, we will manage the subcontractor so that it handles personal information appropriately.
5. Management of personal information
In order to prevent leakage, loss, damage, etc. of personal information, we have appointed a person in charge of personal information protection management, strive to ensure adequate security, and maintain personal information accurately and up-to-date. , we will properly manage the personal information we have received.
6. Inquiry, correction or deletion of information content
If a customer wishes to inquire about, correct, or delete the personal information provided to us, we will promptly respond within a reasonable scope after confirming the identity of the customer. I'll enjoy having this.
Our shopping cart is certified by Temona's digital ID. When you enter and send data in the shopping cart, all communication between your web browser and the server is encrypted by SSL encrypted communication, so the information you have entered will be sent safely.
If you would like to request the disclosure, correction, or suspension of use or provision of personal information, please contact us at the address below.